Do you charge an hourly rate?
The rate depends on the job. Some jobs, such as water heater installations are flat rate jobs. Larger jobs we will provide bids and estimates for. Most work, however, will be billed with our hourly rate.
Do you charge for travel?
We service more than just the Xenia area. We also provide prompt service in Dayton and Cincinnati and all areas in between such as West Chester, Maineville, and Lebanon Ohio. Locals never pay for travel time. If you live 60 miles or further from our office, you will be billed at half the hourly rate for drive time.
What are your overtime rates?
Overtime is billed at time and a half after 10:00 pm or anytime on Sunday.
Will the final bill ever exceed a quote I received?
The bill will never exceed the quote unless the scope of work changes. In that event, work will not be done unless approved by you.
What is your normal response time?
We normally respond on the same day. If for some reason we are unable to do a same day appointment, we will tell you immediately.
Are you insured?
Yes. Narrow Path Plumbing carries a million dollar liability policy.
Does Narrow Path ever work with subcontractors?
We do, but not for plumbing. Depending on the scope of the work, we may partner up with construction companies or carpenters to get the job done right.
What services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of plumbing and excavation services. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- water heater repair and installation
- plumbing inspections
- excavation for water, sewer, or gas lines
- repair and installation of water, sewer, or gas lines
- all types of drain cleaning – inside and out
- water softener installation
- toilet and faucet installation and repair
- well pump and pressure tank installation and repair
- complete bathroom remodels
- backflow prevention installation and repair
- sump pump and sump pump pit installation and repair
- thawing frozen water lines
- garbage disposal installation and repair
- plumbing installation on new residential or commercial properties
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.